• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Recommended hop ups for rampage mt?

G

With the body on you don't really notice. You'll be too busy drooling over your new pipe. :D

Deluge

Corncheeto16 said:
Does the dem dominator pipe melt the body? And I received my fly sky fs gt3b today and I love it! :D
Trim the body around it and put some aluminum tape inside the rear portion of the body. That'll keep it from melting. I did this and I haven't melted the body, yet.

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
That is probably true... but I am thinking about that star on the door of the truck and how hard I worked to mask that off... ha ha ha
Lol. The sacrifices you have to make for performance!

Corncheeto16

Hey guys im trying to flip my tank around and i noticed the drive shaft goes through it so i have to get the shaft out. ive got the rear end unscrewed but i cant get it off. how do i get it off and what are those pins that go into the pan under the rear end?

Deluge

Those are locating pins, basically. Did you remove the top plate? It has four screws. Two go into the diff housing and two go into the steel posts that are screwed to the chassis. Remove all four bolts, pop the plate off and you'll be able to lift the rear end out. Also, there's a plastic spacer under that top plate, don't lose it.

Corncheeto16

thanks so much. that was giving me hell lol. ive got my motor , rear end, and tank off. now just waiting on the parts and im going to give everything a good cleaning and apply some blue loctight and put it all put it all back together upgraded :D

Corncheeto16

pics with upgrades in it coming soon! only thing im worried about is if the showckwears i have in my shopping cart are going to fit and also i have the cy velocity stack 1" and a uni air filter. will that filter setup fit?

G

Yep, the pre filter will still fit.

The shock wears will work also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts