• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Recommended hop ups for rampage mt?

Deluge

The 5805 is a bit faster. Other than that, they're about the same. Plus, the 5805 is cheaper.

Corncheeto16

well see i started this hobby when i was 15 . i got a nitro t-maxx and it was fun but after time those motors are just too picky plus nitro fuel is way too expensive. about 2 years ago i bought an hpi brama 10b and put a brushless system in it. not really that into electric either. So, im selling those 2 cars and sticking with my new mt the biggest and baddest, and i figured if im only going to have one rc car, i might as well upgrade it all the way through. :cool:

Corncheeto16

what pipe did you get? when you get it all in and run it , post and tell how much of a change it made. do you have a clutch or are you just sticking with the stock one?

Guantanamo Joe

I will... I know it will make a ton of difference... I put an X Can on my dunerunner and it blew me away (and these guys say the X Can isn't even good).

On that link you can watch their video too- pretty bad ass performace if that is the stock motor.

I have an 8k clutch but have not run it yet...

Guantanamo Joe

Tonight is my last night on midnight shift, and I am going to work on trucks all day tomorrow to stay awake and rotate my sleep schedule... so hopefully I will be able to report on my dominator- though I still have not gotten my 990 in... Slow A$$ mail plane needs to hurry up and bring me a presant...

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
Tonight is my last night on midnight shift, and I am going to work on trucks all day tomorrow to stay awake and rotate my sleep schedule... so hopefully I will be able to report on my dominator- though I still have not gotten my 990 in... Slow A$$ mail plane needs to hurry up and bring me a presant...
Cool...

Have fun. Your gonna love that Dom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts