• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Recommended hop ups for rampage mt?

G

You can always start it and get it broken in. Its just as bad looking at a box of parts with nothing to do with them.LOL

G

Free over $500. So the MT and and all other items with that order would be free.

Deluge

Corncheeto16 said:
ok guys im in a pickle. i can either buy the upgrades now ($400) and buy the mt itself in two weeks or i can buy the mt now and order the parts in two weeks. what should i do?and does 800 seem like a fair price for the mt?
More than fair. I bought my MT V2 for $800+ and that was without a radio system. Buy the MT now and upgrade stuff as it breaks.

Corncheeto16

well guys i went to my local hobby shop and picked up my mt today for 790. i cannot even explained how pleased i am and how shocked i was as to how big the truck is. feels like im controlling a go cart ! lol i will post pics either tonight or tomorrow. :D

G

Corncheeto16 said:
well guys i went to my local hobby shop and picked up my mt today for 790. i cannot even explained how pleased i am and how shocked i was as to how big the truck is. feels like im controlling a go cart ! lol i will post pics either tonight or tomorrow. :D
Yep, 5th scale rocks! desismileys_3428.gif

Deluge

Corncheeto16 said:
I told you, dude!

Corncheeto16

ok i have found one thing thats already bothering me. the batter/reciever case cover is so hard to take off and put on!. the right back corner (under the carb) gets pinned by the side of the motor. anything i can do to avoid this?

Deluge

The screw gets pinned or the cover itself? If it's the screw, you can leave it out. If it's the cover, you can buzz it a bit with a Dremel. I've never had the cover get pinned, though.

rampagemt

Ball head Allen set is my best friend with that screw. I went to a single servo like deluge and wanna go to the bigger dune runner style box. Sooooo much room in those. Could almost fit another engine in there heh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts