• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

hellya

I think that small run .....might need to be a decent sized run;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

chucked

I picked up a new cy23 for $40 tonight, puttin a 28.5 in it, should work perfect in this

kryptonite

lancier said:
Hey Rob, what kind of tunned pipe would fit this buggy? Is there a pipe already made for the buggy?
i just took a quick look but i bet the new dom side pipe would fit just fine. i don't see why it wouldnt. may have to change around the side brackit

RampageHopUps

Well, I beat it up again today for another tank. This thing just won't break. I say we bring them in and let gusy have fun with them.

kryptonite

ok.. i could use another one.. :Dare you running that weird 25cc mill? do you think that they should come in a kit or roller form?

RampageHopUps

I talked to Darin about these. He will bring them in with a CY Motor. It easier for all of us. Except those guys that have a new motor laying around.

kryptonite

JUST IN TIME!!! looking for #3!~!.. so whats the vertict? is it going to be a roller,kit or is it coming with the 25cc mill? and what do you think its going to be priced at?

basher

if it's got a 4wd conversion kit, i'll be in line for one of em. somebody asked "y a 4wd version of this car" ? come on now, every baja owner on the face of of the earth fantasy is a 4wd hpi baja .

Robertm235

I agree!! sliding a 2wd around is great fun...There is only one solution, HAVE BOTH!! a 2wd and a 4wd!! :) investing all that time and money to convert a 2wd into a 4wd seems kinda silly when u can just buy a rampage!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts