• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

kryptonite

all i know is im waiting to find out how much they cost. trying to figure out how much to charge my next customer....... :D

Ron E

Contributor
spoke with Rob, sounds like 3 weeks... I was thinking about a tt to go with my mt but I may do this 2wd instead... waiting to see how they are but sure sound good from the little we've seen from Rob so far. I want to see a video.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We will be getting in some 2WD rollers near the end of April. I forgot how many I ordered but it is under 20 for sure.

I will set pricing in the next few weeks and keep you all informed.

Darin

hellya

So are these going to dealers first or ??? I would like a roller

hellya

OK Rob ......Darin told me that your getting all these roller buggies and if I want one I have to take to you....

Well I want one:D where do I send the money

Last edited by a moderator:

flint mann

I'm in has the extra engines needed all kinds of servos and en extra radio to boot so looks like I just have to get one. Have to have a home for all those extra parts I have layin around

RampageHopUps

hellya said:
OK Rob ......Darin told me that your getting all these roller buggies and if I want one I have to take to you....
Well I want one:D where do I send the money
Darin who, never heard of him.

When they get here, I will post them for sale. I can't handle back-orders, they are bad for my ulcer. There are 10 coming my way, so there should be enough for the forum members that want them.

kryptonite

oh man!!! still wondering what they will cost.. but i think im out of luck and will just have to wait

Rampage.Pete

haha same here... im about to jump on a bus tonight and get down south take a vacation at my buds place in other words running away from wife and kids for few days and fully using my time to bash r/c's :) im probably spending the price of the roller on the bus ride alone :( but sure know what next thing i spend money on will be if there is any left lol

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Since there are only 10 of these, I will formulate a plan of pre-ordering. Post here if you are interested in one.

I will ship these to Canada on a 1 time deal.

C.B.

RampageHopUps said:
Since there are only 10 of these, I will formulate a plan of pre-ordering. Post here if you are interested in one.
rob put me down for one for sure

hellya

RampageHopUps said:
I'll take one:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts