• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

mooman007uk

Banned
it looks like it runs the centre diff so as Rob said it could probably be converted with front end from a rampage, gas tank and a long custom driveshaft, that would surprise a few 5b owners who'd think it was just another clone..... til they got spanked:D

wonder what pipes will fit it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan 70546

mooman007uk said:
it looks like it runs the centre diff so as Rob said it could probably be converted with front end from a rampage, gas tank and a long custom driveshaft, that would surprise a few 5b owners who'd think it was just another clone..... til they got spanked:D
wonder what pipes will fit it...
I am sure sprint77 can come up with something a 4x4 baja it cant be a clone if its a 4x4 :p

jigawatt

interesting to say the least... i saw this on the website a week ago, not bad. And the body is a heck of an improvement from what I've seen on their other vehicles.

kryptonite

chucked said:
can you guys please pick a different rear rim???!!!!
nope!! those rims are just for you.. if you look on the inside next to the webing its says "chucked". kinda like the "signature series" ..

chucked

u assholes! ok so I gotta upgrade so HPI parts right off the bat, AGAIN. Man, HPI has got it down don't they?

BOOTS

ROB can you tell me the hell the steering servo is? saw it on another site and couldn't see the steering setup/servo

prostock

kryptonite said:
nope!! those rims are just for you.. if you look on the inside next to the webing its says "chucked". kinda like the "signature series" ..
krypt,

you are the man!

LMAO; very funny! :D

BRC

RampageHopUps

No pictures until Redcat decides to sell them. Its the same set-up as the TT/MT, but with different servos. Towandageho or something. I've been beating on mine stock for about 3.5 hours so far, and nothing has broken. Not even the throttle servo, or the rims.

speedyd

Banned
this thing looks tougher than a baja. i have always liked the baja look but have never cared for its handling. i can get a hot rodded smartech traveler around a track faster. but this thing looks wicked. but you could put flames on a turd and i would think it looked wicked!

4wd on this? thats insane! scale looks kick ass handling? like i said this thing is a no brainer! i would even like to pick up the non rampage parts so i could switch back and forth. and these 4wds are well on there way to the top of the food chain there is nothig wrong with a new project. i think every one out there deserves a new car from time to time.

jigawatt

RampageHopUps said:
No pictures until Redcat decides to sell them. Its the same set-up as the TT/MT, but with different servos. Towandageho or something. I've been beating on mine stock for about 3.5 hours so far, and nothing has broken. Not even the throttle servo, or the rims.
He just keeps on rubbin it in :cool:

hellya

I'll take one to add to the collection....when will you know if they are going to carry them??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts