• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

RampageHopUps

I beat the crap out of it for 2 hours today, but no one esle showed up, so I couldn't do vids. I will go out Tuesday night and take mroe vids. After 4 tanks, it is starting to wake up and run stronger. I was seriously beating on it today and havne't found a problem yet.

kryptonite

i know its slightly larger in both directions, but is it noticably larger then the 5b? have you decided on weather to grab some? do you think the kit version would be better for us?

RampageHopUps

After trying to break it today, with nothing going wrong, I would grab some for sure.

Rampage2x4C.JPG

This is a bone stock buggy. All I did was put in the radio. I have about 5 tanks on it now, with nothing wrong. Not even the new style throttle servo went bad. Nothing else.

Ron E

Contributor
i have the mt, wanted a tt, but this sounds like it be a fun buggy, and cheaper... :) my mt is getting heavier all the time, i think i'd like one of these to run and maybe less maintinance/breakage since its 2wd. when will they be available?

prostock

RampageHopUps said:
After trying to break it today, with nothing going wrong, I would grab some for sure.
Rampage2x4C.JPG

This is a bone stock buggy. All I did was put in the radio. I have about 5 tanks on it now, with nothing wrong. Not even the new style throttle servo went bad. Nothing else.
Rob,

I am a fan when are they coming!

BRC

chucked

i bet i could break it within the 1st 5 minutes

hellya

when will you have these rob??? Send one my way.... I got a 4x4 conversion to try out

jigawatt

what's this talk of a factory built 25cc??? If it is indeed questionable as far as quality goes, I know i'd ante in another 50 just for a CY.

mooman007uk

Banned
I think I'm losing my touch, went out last night and thrashed it for 20mins, hit that nice jump again for some good air and no damage to report:eek: well just a spare new redcat body I had that cracked on the first tumbled. I reckon you could crack a rampage body by just giving it a hard stare:D

I'm interested to see hellya's conversion to 4x4

RampageHopUps

I think Darin is going to go for a small run of rollers, no motor. With all the Baja 26cc available brand new, you could pick up a motor for $120-150 easy.

hellya

RampageHopUps said:
I think Darin is going to go for a small run of rollers, no motor. With all the Baja 26cc available brand new, you could pick up a motor for $120-150 easy.
Where do I send the money for a roller... I got a few engines laying around:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts