• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT trophy truck project

Deluge

Those fittings don't quite fit in the grommet, they're a little loose. When you install them, put a piece of fuel line on the neck of the fitting. This will give them a better fit and a tighter seal.

G

Any updates on this great looking truck?
Just driving it. :)

I want to try the new 8.2 hp OBR in it. My injury will set that back a little. I'm hoping this summer to have some shop time and work on the cars a bit.

rllyrckt

what type of welding method did you use for the cage assembly? this truck is just gorgeous!!!!

ChuenouXiao

DAM.... wow.... usually I don't like the look of a truck but you really turn me around on that RCdad.... is this all mod that you did by yourself? Amazing.... must cost you a fortune?

G

Yes and yes.

It still needs the 8.2 hp OBR reed case. :D

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
For the other side I added some braid for the fuel lines with filter and a blue double sided choke lever all from python. Not to get off the subject but has every one seen the delivery chick at the bottem of the python purchase / shipping page. I keep looking for her when the parts come. I painted the center of the gears just to dress them up. I was hoping the pretty gears would make me happy until demon releases the belt drive and two speed. It didn't work I still really want both from demon. I also had to get the aluminum fuel tank cap from nitro rc.
WOW... is that some sort of shielded fuel line? I like it.... or is it just for look? A filter on the fuel line huh? Where can I get all that and is it worth it?

G

WOW... is that some sort of shielded fuel line? I like it.... or is it just for look? A filter on the fuel line huh? Where can I get all that and is it worth it?
Just for show. I've since taken it all off...

Last edited:
G

Why is that?
I thought it looked a little sloppy. The braid did not stay tight on the line. I like the look of the colored transparent line better.

scaremonger

i was doing a sc 1/5scale tire search and found your build. Its awsome. great ideas all around. I should have logged in a long time ago to follow it .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts