• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT trophy truck project

Cajun

Well Dam is all I can say that F_cking thing is awesome. I will go home tonight and Pop open a beer and stare at my XT and tell her just like Stuart Smiley would

[ame]

[/ame]

IVIayheIVI

That's a really nice truck dude. Just as impressive is your shop, what I can see of it in the pics. I just got my shop (2 car garage) in October when I bought my house, before that it was the dining room table in my condo! :D

G

Thanks, and congrats on the house!

rampage idiot

RCDAD I must say the work you do is quite inspiring are you happy with the diameter and wall thickness of the chrome moly you used on the cage ? and so my question is how did you bend the tubing because most tubing benders I have at work wont go down to 3/8 tubing, And that truck is bad to the bone! If you put that OBR 8.2 in do you think the truck can handle that much power

G

The tubing has held up to a few rollovers. I even cartwheeled it down the street with only scratches to prove it. I did not have the body on. The street cartwheels would have killed it. LOL This is the tubing bender I use. I purchased it from Harbor Freight. I don't see it on their site any more though.

-

8cb67cc7.jpg

-

I do want that OBR reed. It can handle it. I have the 7.5hp in the XB and that does great. The 8.2hp in the MT would be a beast. As long as you don't run the huge MT tires the drive train will be ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts