• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT trophy truck project

REVOlutionary Rampage

Bill_G said:
:eek:Better come with a lifetime warranty for that price!
The reputation that Integy has for crappy service, sloppy construction and use of softer metal than the norm, which I have seen acoss the multiple forums I frequent. I'd want a warranty even if it wasn't $500. they do have SOME good parts though.

waqr

Awesome truck you got there RCDAD:)

I really like the rollcage and the paintwork on the body! Keep the pictures coming!

k.jensen

damn! that's one awsome build, I really love the cage, wish I could weld souch a thingy for my buggy, XB.....

tsudo5th

Wow!!! I love it. I like how you think outside of the box. I am the same way, hate being like everyone else. I have a question on the k&n filter. There are some threads on here that say do not use them because they will let dirt in and harm engine. I would love to hear your opinion on this. I think using the outerware like you have would help a lot and the k&n would give more air flow. Thanks for your time.

G

You are correct. They do flow great. But it is overkill for the little motors, so IMO there is not a noticeable performance gain. If I run in the dirt I also have some foam filters. I like the look of the little cone filters, so when I run on road or just in the grass fields I use the k&n style. But if I have an outing in the dirt I swap it. Better to play it safe.

-

Thanks for compliments guys. :)

Ron E

Contributor
simply a beautiful truck dude... lot of time, love and cash there :D awesome build / craftmanship.

G

awesome truck.where did you get the fuel tank grommet?
I hate fighting with the grommet. I just buy the whole tank and add another hole to the stock grommet.

Ildy666

HEY RCDAD that fuel tank grommet it has brass fittings in it?If so where can i find them?I really like that clean look of your tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts