• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner v3 questions?

Ildy666

Servo craps out u have no brakes....

Plus once that 1/5 takes off its a 40 lb. Out of control missile

That's why most upgrade servo and install kill switch as first order of business

Before operating .....

Ildy666

Yep one servo for brakes and throttle

And yes that kill switch will work

Best peace of mind money can buy for 1/5 scale rc....

Ice_2k

Yes, totally agree. Such a large runaway RC can cause serious damage if it hits someone...

Ice_2k

Dunerunner v3 questions?

Great, then that's the 1st thing on my shopping list after finding the place where to get the buggy (preferably the 32cc version).

Phill

Ice_2k said:
I read some reports online of the throttle servo becoming stuck in the WOT position and the buggy getting away from its owner. First of all, did that happen to anyone here? It's hard to judge how frequent this issue is by a few online reports. And second, is this as bad as it sounds? Doesn't applying the brakes help to stop it?
The throttle servo is also the brake servo so if it's jammed open you can't use the brakes.

The best you can do is steer and hope.

A remote kill switch is a must !

Nolimit

Ok had my first problem today front wheel flew off today an lost the lug nut. No back to are big debate on rims an tires because when i search for the part number 50025 like in my manual it states 23mm but i thought you guys had comfirmed it to be 22mm please help asap because i need to make sure im ordering the right part soon so i can my dunerunner back on the road asap

Phill

RampageHopUps said:
Redcat waits a few weeks to update their site, so the dealers can get rid of old stock.
They still only have the 2WD manual on their site

Can you ask if a 4WD one exists please Rob

It would be nice to have part numbers for front shafts

rcgasser

yes they show the 2wd only in the diagrams with the online manual but if you look in the right hand corner of the online manual at the top it does show the parts and part numbers for the 4wd.

Ice_2k

Dunerunner v3 questions?

Any idea if there's a way to get data back from the car, on the remote? Data like rpm, temperatures, maybe speed?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts