• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XDEEDUBBX's build thread

XDEEDUBBX

Took a break from the 5th scale to work on my 3 18's. Just upgraded my hpi mini recon to a mamba sidewinder brushless with a 2 cell lipo. Also did maintenance on my other 2 associated 18R's. My other 18th scale has a 8000kv mamb pro with a 3cell 2200 mh lipo..oh yea, it does 70+mph...

2012-01-14211444.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

Converted to all deans plugs and picked up a venom 5000 mah. I should have gotten this from the get go! Also picked up a outerwears pre filter for the pull start, it actually works very well. It filtered out a lot of junk and dirt last time I went bashing.

2012-01-31114458.jpg

2012-01-31114432.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

I did a little work on it today but its way too packed in there. Still can't close the top. I even accidentally pulled the antenna wire out and had to solder it back on. Not sure how this is going to fit, I feel like im going to strip or end up pulling one of the wires out. Do you have a pic of yours deluge?

cordy

Ok if your radio box is to small,get a small project box (270-1801)from radio shack,(3x2x1)and double sided tape it to the top of you radio box. You will have to make two small holes in both boxes to pass you battery wire or kill switch wire to your reciever. You will have more than enough room,I did my nutech that way.

XDEEDUBBX

took cordy's advice and whipped this up this morning:

Look at all that space without the wires inside the box

2012-02-01110031.jpg

Reattached the antenna mount with some gorilla glue lol yes I know messy but it works

2012-02-01111554.jpg

Inside the new radio shack box aka wire box

2012-02-01113910.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts