• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XDEEDUBBX's build thread

XDEEDUBBX

Sup guys, just picked up my new Rampage MT today! My previous redcat is a Aftershock 3.5 but wanted something bigger. So here it is in all its glory. You don't realize how big these things are until you seem them in person.

2011-12-07_14.48.54.jpg

2011-12-09_16.06.55.jpg

2011-12-10%2B14.08.02.jpg

image.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

As far as plans go, nothing too crazy, exhaust, walbro carb, stainless steel rollcage, and thats all I can think of so far. Im debating between the recat tuned pipe or the jetpro pipe. Do they make similar power?

fluxn81

Shoot, I read build so I thought it was going to be something crazy. Post some running vids when you get a chance. Maybe it up against another rc.

XDEEDUBBX

well technically this is a build thread, doesn't mean I have to do a crazy engine swap but I will definitely think about doing that in the future. I'll post up a video of it running against my aftershock 3.5.

Keith81

I'd get the Jetpro pipe over the redcat pipe... Much better power and your pipe won't melt...

rcgasser

DustyR3825 said:
JetPro all the way! The Redcat Tuned Pipe is a Piece of Crap.....
1+ redcat pipe are crap + !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDEEDUBBX

thanks, i like the design on the jetpro pipe the best. Jetpro sells them on their website for $169, any vendors on here sell it cheaper?

Deluge

Order it directly from Jetpro.

Also, are you in the witness protection program?

Last edited by a moderator:

XDEEDUBBX

LOL!! no! I was making a stupid face cause I was still in shock of the size of the truck lol.. Thanks, will place order though them.

Deluge said:
Order it directly from Jetpro.Also, are you in the witness protection program?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts