• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XDEEDUBBX's build thread

XDEEDUBBX

thanks deluge. All your advice worked for me!

BTW I ordered a new body and should be in this week. I have plans to make it look even more badass!

XDEEDUBBX

Fisnished mounting my jetpro. I was unable to get that last bolt in (the one with that pipe/tube) since I first installed it so I had to jerry rig my own setup.

2012-01-04123957.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XDEEDUBBX

Also had time to relocate that part of my roll bar that I had to move due to the humongous air filter lol

2012-01-04123939.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

My new clear body finally came in. Going to paint it in the morning, will have a slight theme lol..

2012-01-11000842.jpg

2012-01-11002421.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

thanks luge. Just finished cutting drilling all the body post holes. Off to my LHS to pick up some paint first thing in the morning.

XDEEDUBBX

Not quite done yet but but here's a couple pics of my new metal mulisha inspired body. Currently making some carbon fiber fender flares, will also have a carbon fiber hood.

2012-01-11133530.jpg

2012-01-11133458.jpg

G

Lookin good. Ya can't ever go wrong with black!

XDEEDUBBX

thanks guys, I wanted to go all blacked out, give it that really mean look. I'll try to finish up the fender flares this week and if anyone would be interested i'll show you how I made them.

waqr

That truck looks awesome! I really like the black color scheme. Looks like a real monster :)

The only thing missing I think is to change those blue wheel nuts to black ones.....

XDEEDUBBX

Just finished working on the carbon fiber hood. Wrapped it in 3m carbon fiber vinyl which was purchased on ebay. Almost fell asleep while wrapping it lol

2012-01-12013442.jpg

XDEEDUBBX

thanks luge. had a few bubbles but oh well, its an rc truck! Gonna try and work on the fender flares tomorrow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts