• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB Rebuild Project

Dreggsta

easy out is another option. i have a set of them. at least your screw is turning alth stripped out. the planetary case (holds the ring gear as a lid over the inside gears) in my son's rear diff had 2 stripped screws from the factory. they will be getting easy outted tonight. good thing i ordered that extra diff off ebay lol.

Motakitty

Don't get the portable battery one get one that plugs into the wall, more power and I would stock with the dremal brand cause theres alot of options and attachments for it

G

They are nice and have a stronger motor.

I use the HF unites with no complaints.

Stygian

Banned
Yeah I was just reading about them both, for the extra $30 I don't think it's worth imho. what's nice is HF and Lowes is 1block from my house so it's nice not to have to drive hella far plus HF said they have a bunch in stock also any luck on the new quote (don't want to sound pushy lol) looking to order em asap is all :)

G

also any luck on the new quote
I'll get it key in shortly. Just finishing my coffee. ;)

Stygian

Banned
Have a cup for me since I can't drink coffee anymore. On a diet to lose some weight to get my diabetes and health under control.

Stygian

Banned
Here's an update on what I have just purchased.

50003N

DT1 Large Scale RC Foam Filter - Triple Flow

Pro-line Bow-Tie Front Tire Set Mounted on Black Desperado Wheels

Snappy RC Ultimate Fuel Line Kit for HPI Baja 5B/5T

N Orange fuel line-by the foot

ADA RC Manifold - SILVER

Billet Fuel Filter-SILVER

DDM Tall RC / CY Velocity Stack

Grand total of $485.50

Parts I still need to order.

7075 Front Bearing Holders

7075 Rear Bearing Holders

7075 22mm x 6mm Ball Bearings x4

7075 Front and Rear Differential Housing Combo

Grafil clear body

TGN Aluminum Wing

Belt Drive

RCMK full mod CR300 30.5 engine 36mm bore 30mm stroke

Last edited by a moderator:

Motakitty

I'd like to see those wheels and tires bolted up cause I'm thinking of getting the same ones but maybe the rear out back instead of fronts all around

Dreggsta

Bow ties are nice. Rcdad has some pics of his ride w/bow ties I believe. C'mon Brian, bust out the pics that make us drool lol. I was wanting to see them too haha.

That's an impressive list stygian. Def agree w/the aluminum hubs & diff housing. Those are parts that you don't want to flex.

G

Dreggsta

***drooling all over my phone*** man those should be in a calendar lol. What kind of wheels are those & what'd you have to do to get those to fit? I love that green body. That's a grafil? Many kudos rcdad. That all aluminum look really slams it out of the park. :)

Stygian

Banned
Dreggsta said:
***drooling all over my phone*** man those should be in a calendar lol. What kind of wheels are those & what'd you have to do to get those to fit? I love that green body. That's a grafil? Many kudos rcdad. That all aluminum look really slams it out of the park. :)
Just need the hpi adapters and that's it they mount right up

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

G

Dreggsta said:
Thx....

Yep, Grafil body. Those wheels are a set of aluminum 5b fronts, so they mount up with adapters.

G

Motakitty said:
Is it safe to say you have the ramtech adapters? Oh and thats a nice looking xb
Yes.

I use the RAMTechs on the buggies.

On my others that run bodies with fenders, I use the narrower 7075RC adapters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts