• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB Rebuild Project

G

I run my vent line through the chassis.

I like to run my cable down through the shroud and in the battery box through a small hole I drilled..

Motakitty

Stygian said:
Yeah the wheels are awesome, especially for the price. When you get yours on take a pic I want to see how they took vs the fronts.
Theres some pics in my "my new xb" thread

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Stygian

Banned
Very nice and great ideas, I will be doing that with mine. Two questions for you

1. where did you get the metal brass that the vent line is one?

2. where did you get the metal top pieces that are on the gas tank, I never saw those on your website or redcats?

G

A cutoff wheel on the dremmal works good.

Redcatrampagerc

I really like my Xq steering servo. I run my XT in sand constantly and hasn't let me down yet. I bought it from dgi racing here on the site. As for you being the only one running them on the site, I found a really detailed comparison video where the guy uses cups with bolts in them to demonstrate how strong the Xq 5040 is. And they'll run on 6.2 or 7.2v which is nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts