• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Racing Rampage XB Questions

Ice_2k

dsm600rr said:
If its flooded what shall i do?
Remove spark plug, turn the car upside down and pull the pullstart 10 times or so, that will throw out the gas in the cylinder.

dsm600rr

Im not really 100% sure. Put in the new plug and gaped the coil and it fired on the 2nd pull.

dsm600rr

So i changed out my dead throttle servo with a Hitec HS-645MG and installed the splitter to use with my RAMTech Kill Switch and Hobbico VoltWatch2.

One issue i noticed is i had to reverse the throttle. In turn, when i cut the power to the TX it now goes full throttle instead the the default fail-safe full brake. Can this be fixed?

dsm600rr

So i went out for a run today. Throttle servo and remote kill switch worked great.

Ran into two snags. First, the rubber mount that secures the exhaust to the rear shock tower melted. How can i fix this? Is there a better solution than the stock mount?

Also the brakes stopped working. Any ideas?

dsm600rr

Update: I just went back out and inspected the buggy. I noticed a lot of black cotton looking stuff all around the brake area. Looks like they ate themselves up. Not sure why as i didn't even get through one tank and it was on grass.

dsm600rr

I cannot seem to figure out why my XB will not go or stop....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts