• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

ChuenouXiao

bermodel said:
forgive me ... I do not understand what you want me to say ... :eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL.... never mind.... What I meant was you have a cool rc car and know what you are doing. I'm just jealous! :p :D

bermodel

ChuenouXiao said:
LOL.... never mind.... What I meant was you have a cool rc car and know what you are doing. I'm just jealous! :p :D
thank you for your patience with me ...

when you write with abbreviations and expressions I do not understand anything .. :p :p :p

ChuenouXiao

bermodel said:
thank you for your patience with me ...when you write with abbreviations and expressions I do not understand anything .. :p :p :p
The extra engine might have added more weight? Of course you have more torque but with more torque means you have to know how to use the pedal when cornering? Are you using this as a basher or planning to go competition? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

Thank you for the video bermdel.. I woke at 6am to this on facebook from you! I had blurry eye's and a boner by 6:04 am :D awsome

G

BertR said:
Thank you for the video bermdel.. I woke at 6am to this on facebook from you! I had blurry eye's and a boner by 6:04 am :D awsome
whaaaaaat!?

RazorHobbies

bermodel said:
Now the video is on my YouTube page, you can also see my other work. :D :D
From watching your video im very impressed with your car and work.

I do have a recommendation. As from watching the video you are breaking traction quite a bit and you are actually drifting the turn as the car has that much torque. You might want to see about gearing it up slightly to give it more top end as well as you could also see a difference in your lowend as well. If you have an engine geared to low then your are not going to really benefit from the torque or the top end.

bermodel

hello to all

I apologize for my long absence, I had to work a lot and have been undertaken to implement this engine ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online