• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

bermodel

Meet my new prototype based on RedCat, I made a new frame, I moved the support of the broadcast center as possible to the engine on the chassis.

Last edited by a moderator:

bermodel

I built a new plate servo controls the shock absorbers to Hpi Baja to have a lot of suspension travel.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/piastraservi4.jpg/]
[/uR[L]

bigfol

Looking good, dual steering servos look interesting, any reason why you went with 2 steering servos instead a of a large single? Looking forward to seeing where those exhaust pipes are going to go........LOL

bermodel

bigfol said:
Looking good, dual steering servos look interesting, any reason why you went with 2 steering servos instead a of a large single? Looking forward to seeing where those exhaust pipes are going to go........LOL
these are already two great servants, have 25 Kg each, HiTec 805BB, are powered by a battery 4S LiPo, 14,8 V, 4000mAh and the use of a BEC PRO CASTLE 20A, is programmable from 4.8 V to 12 V, I have adjusted to 7.0 V, and so the steering has a monstrous power.

rampage idiot

You are a sick individual! but I luv it, that motor sounds bad ass, cant wait to see this thing run!!!!!

rampagemt

Re: Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

I am curious as to how well the whole drivetrain is going to hold up, never the less should be sweet

rampagemt

Re: Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

The obr twins ate wicked fast when geared right at least on a baja that's only 2wd

bermodel

I do not have the time to build two exhaust pipes, I modified these pipes and the performance should be good.

larryo

Nice..So what are you going todo with the water port of the pipe? Or are you going to liquid cool the pipe and header flanges?That would be KOOL.

Ildy666

I like ur baffle design in the tank.keeps the weight distribution even.should be nice when drivin it...great job on ur progress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.