• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

Corvetman

bermodel said:
when I have time I'll show you the engine Zenoah G62 that I'm modifying to put on the machines than the Skopod is much narrower and lighter, I like to make all the changes and processes alone, I do not like to take things ready . :D :D
That's cool

Did you check the new rcmax 70cc ?

bermodel

Corvetman said:
The rcmk engine is super powerful even out of the box you will see. :)
Unfortunately, I have a little problem .... I do not never satisfied and I try to pull off a full motor that can give ... I do so with true motorcycles in my work every day .... :D :D :D

Corvetman

bermodel said:
Unfortunately, I have a little problem .... I do not never satisfied and I try to pull off a full motor that can give ... I do so with true motorcycles in my work every day .... :D :D :D
Cool lol lol

bermodel

I have already prepared a motor built from a Piaggio ZIP SP, with all components Malossi MHR Team, I cut the engine case, I only show the area crankshaft and I deleted the entire drive, modified the crankshaft to accept the clutch Zenoah, welded to the casing flange with 4 screws to connect the machine.

The engine is liquid cooled and has an output of 30hp, to use this engine can not modify an existing machine, but I have to build a completely new vehicle, which is why I have not ever used it ...

Corvetman

bermodel said:
I have already prepared a motor built from a Piaggio ZIP SP, with all components Malossi MHR Team, I cut the engine case, I only show the area crankshaft and I deleted the entire drive, modified the crankshaft to accept the clutch Zenoah, welded to the casing flange with 4 screws to connect the machine.The engine is liquid cooled and has an output of 30hp, to use this engine can not modify an existing machine, but I have to build a completely new vehicle, which is why I have not ever used it ...
Cool that one will be interesting to see

:)

bermodel

This is an old photo but in the meantime I'll show you this, the Piaggio engine is placed at the bottom left in the photo has the air cylinder, I was doing the tests, this is the motor scooter cut ...

Corvetman

bermodel said:
This is an old photo but in the meantime I'll show you this, the Piaggio engine is placed at the bottom left in the photo has the air cylinder, I was doing the tests, this is the motor scooter cut ...
Nice looks like the 70cc

Cool

You will love the power and the sound of the twin in that car.

G

I had a hard time finding the engine in the photo. I was admiring the poster hanging on the wall.

krebidoux

there was motors in that pic? dam i'll have to look again.

G

Very Fast! I love it!

Ildy666

Great job it's come a long way.now only if that 2 speed would come out already it would make that super sick..lol...

ChuenouXiao

I'll crap my pants if I drive that thing :D I would think having a powerful receiver battery and servo would be vital because of the amount of ground that thing covers. Without the proper steering, your car will kiss the walls :( I love the power though!!!!!!

bermodel

ChuenouXiao said:
I'll crap my pants if I drive that thing :D I would think having a powerful receiver battery and servo would be vital because of the amount of ground that thing covers. Without the proper steering, your car will kiss the walls :( I love the power though!!!!!!
I have a 4S 4000mAh lipo battery with a 20A BEC Mamba set to 7.0 V constant ... ;) ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online