• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

G

Those twins have so much torque, they can be geared really tall.

bermodel

rampagemt said:
Imagine that with a 2speed!!! Or 36 24 ....fast
Perhaps the power of this engine will be able to push a fast ratio without sacrificing too much acceleration.

The 2-speed transmission teases me a lot .... in the meantime I do the test and so after I decide whether to purchase the 2 speeds. :D

bermodel

RCDAD said:
Those twins have so much torque, they can be geared really tall.
RCDAD'm sorry, do you mean ....."they can be geared really tall." ??

I can not understand, I'm sorry again. :eek: :eek: :eek::eek:

rampagemt

Re: Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

Redcats highest is 35 25 unless you can get MCD steel gears

bermodel

bermodel

Corvetman said:
Did you have a video of this beast running ?
is not ready, there are still some details, as soon as I try I'll immediately see the video.

If you want this is a small video of the engine running at the counter, a friend of mine did it with his cell phone in my workshop ...

[ame]

[/ame]

G

Oh Man. I love it! That's an incredible engine.

Corvetman

Cool I have a Bartolone racing twin on my Baja, I have a almost new Redcat rampage mt and I will like to do something like that or I may install a Skopod 62cc on it.

My twin Baja

Corvetman

bermodel said:
is not ready, there are still some details, as soon as I try I'll immediately see the video.If you want this is a small video of the engine running at the counter, a friend of mine did it with his cell phone in my workshop ...

Cool awesome car

Keep us updated on that beast

bermodel

I hope to explain well what I mean ..... :p

in some parts of the video you can see my hand that accelerates but does not feel the engine respond in real time ... it is the engine that does not respond to the accelerator but the audio of the video you can not record sound with the speed!!!!!

Live the engine responds instantly to any movement of the throttle, even the most immediately as I do in the video .... unfortunately the video does not show the reality ...

bermodel

Corvetman said:
Cool I have a Bartolone racing twin on my Baja, I have a almost new Redcat rampage mt and I will like to do something like that or I may install a Skopod 62cc on it. My twin Baja
nice car

when my engine is original, as it comes in the box, I made the exhaust pipes, when I tried starting the engine modifications, separable heads to the right compression ratio and engine connecting rods longer than 5mm to improve filling of the engine.

G

Corvetman said:
Cool I have a Bartolone racing twin on my Baja, I have a almost new Redcat rampage mt and I will like to do something like that or I may install a Skopod 62cc on it.
Funny that you mention that. I almost purchased a SkoPod last week from a fellow in Canada. I missed it by one day. It was sold to a guy on the other side of the pond. I would love to see the Skopod in the MT. :D

Corvetman

bermodel said:
nice car when my engine is original, as it comes in the box, I made the exhaust pipes, when I tried starting the engine modifications, separable heads to the right compression ratio and engine connecting rods longer than 5mm to improve filling of the engine.
The rcmk engine is super powerful even out of the box you will see.

:)

Corvetman

RCDAD said:
Funny that you mention that. I almost purchased a SkoPod last week from a fellow in Canada. I missed it by one day. It was sold to a guy on the other side of the pond. I would love to see the Skopod in the MT. :D
I have two Skopod Bajas and Both are fast, I like the 62cc because of the thork that they produce, I'm planing to leave my MT as a truck and that's how I'm thinking the Skopod.

bermodel

Corvetman said:
when I have time I'll show you the engine Zenoah G62 that I'm modifying to put on the machines than the Skopod is much narrower and lighter, I like to make all the changes and processes alone, I do not like to take things ready . :D :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts