• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeast's XB Buildup

G

Yeah, just order a second set of drivetrain components already. At least then it will look complete until you get yours done. :)

Obeast44

Banned
RCDAD said:
Yeah, just order a second set of drivetrain components already. At least then it will look complete until you get yours done. :)
Im patient, besides I have most of the stock stuff here, I just sent FLM, one of everything. I will mount the tires in the morning and shoot a pic or two for you guys :)

G

Obeast44 said:
Im patient, besides I have most of the stock stuff here, I just sent FLM, one of everything. I will mount the tires in the morning and shoot a pic or two for you guys :)
Thanks man! It's been rough waiting. I can say I'm not quite as patient. LOL I open this up every morn. in hopes to see something.

Knuckles

I am looking forward to seeing it complete as well, Obeast have you heard anything from flm? I talked to jamie last week and he said he was finally working on my dog bones and starting on the redcat stuff.

Obeast44

Banned
Knuckles said:
I am looking forward to seeing it complete as well, Obeast have you heard anything from flm? I talked to jamie last week and he said he was finally working on my dog bones and starting on the redcat stuff.
Yup talked to him a few times last week, last word I got was the bones are done and he was working on the cups.

Obeast44

Banned
krashkrieg said:
Very Excited to see as well...This is one of your sweeter build ups.
Thanks man, I tried building the most solid XB that could be built. I have a few nay-sayers out there that I am gonna have to put in their place next year at Powerjam :D

Deluge said:
Should be bullet proof!
That was the master plan!

Oh and here is a pic of the tires mounted on one side. Its not level and the suspension isn't dialed in at all. But hey its the best I can do right now :D

G

Looks great! desismileys_3778.gif desismileys_6966.gif desismileys_3778.gif desismileys_6966.gif

Attachments

• desismileys_3778.gif
    desismileys_3778.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • desismileys_6966.gif
    desismileys_6966.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts