• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeast's XB Buildup

G

Obeast44 said:
This is the side the competitors will be familiar with! :D IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg
Just Aweome! I hope they get into production soon!

rob64n

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
This is the side the competitors will be familiar with! :D IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg
Well you got a whole year to practice, but you better run the stock body so you can save your good one for the first heat. Lol

TheKaiman

Dude, Your XB is sick. That is one of the sweetest builds I've seen. I hope to trick my XSC out similar to that. I won't be able to race mine around here because the track closest to me doesn't allow anything but Losi and HPI. I hope to change their minds.

Obeast44

Banned
Deluge said:
Booo! Rain!
I finally got a little run time on her yesterday morning, just a tank and a half of boring driving in my yard. It performs decently enough with the little "one hitter" pipe on there, but I definitely need more.

TheKaiman said:
Dude, Your XB is sick. That is one of the sweetest builds I've seen. I hope to trick my XSC out similar to that. I won't be able to race mine around here because the track closest to me doesn't allow anything but Losi and HPI. I hope to change their minds.
If they allow HPIs and Losi, they should allow Redcat. If they don't, they are douches plain and simple.

Thanks for the compliments on the build, its probably one of my favorite builds that I have done.

rob64n said:
Well you got a whole year to practice, but you better run the stock body so you can save your good one for the first heat. Lol
I don't need no stinking practice, I was born ready to go!

I cannot wait for Powerjam, the 4wd buggy class is gonna be awesome this time. It is gonna be the most diverse class there is with 5-6 brands represented. Looks like Redcat, Losi buggy conversion, Hurrax, FG, MCD and Nutech will be in attendance this time.

dazedvet

Hello, just finished viewing your pictures. I was first woundering if the bearning were open or sealed. I now know that they are sealed. Also the gear box, is it dry, or contain a liquid lubercant. I bought the Rampage with a 30 cc enginge, just getting it broke in. This thing will really run. I haven't torned it down yet. I also bought a Hurricane with the 28 nitro engine. Just getting it broke in also. I was needing to order some new screws but its really hard to know exactly witch ones to order.

rc-driver

wondering what is the weight of your xb and where did you get your bumper ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts