• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeast's XB Buildup

G

Obeast44 said:
I spoke with Jamie@FLM today, I should have everything by this weekend! :D
That's awesome! I can't wait to see them!

Knuckles

Cant wait to see pics. Jamie got my parts for my flux as well out to me today.

G

desismileys_6171.gif The additional bearing on the back does a good job keeping the shaft true.

Deluge

Obeast44 said:
Nope, thats down the road, cutting that gear is very.....complicated. With Ol'Farts gear plate, and the steel brake square it shouldn't really be an issue anymore.
Yeah, that added bearing in the gear plate should take care of the wobble.

Obeast44

Banned
Got the FLM driveline components in! :)

I will take some pics of them tomorrow and get them posted. The XB should be completed by Friday afternoon.

G

Obeast44 said:
Got the FLM driveline components in! :) I will take some pics of them tomorrow and get them posted. The XB should be completed by Friday afternoon.
Nice! Can't wait to see how they turned out.

rob64n

Contributor
Thanks man, I tried building the most solid XB that could be built. I have a few nay-sayers out there that I am gonna have to put in their place next year at Powerjam :D

Would your nay-sayers happen to be the ones that left early this year?

If so I don't think they'll be in front long,lol

Obeast44

Banned
rob64n said:
Would your nay-sayers happen to be the ones that left early this year?

If so I don't think they'll be in front long,lol
Haha Could be! ;)

He knows whats up! I am not pulling any punches. 4wd buggy is gonna be THE best competitive class at Powerjam 2013. I foresee all kinds of friendly trash talking, from everyone involved. :D

Obeast44

Banned
Taking her out for her maiden voyage today, weather permitting of course. I am gonna take some body off shots and close ups of the FLM hardware as well. I will edit them into the first page.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Those parts are going to rock!...Hey OB...Do you know if FLM will be selling these now?...Have fun today...going to run my Blue Beast today and see how the new pipe brace holds up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts