• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeast's XB Buildup

G

I've never been down under we should have it there!

Obeast44

Banned
I spoke with Jamie from FLM a few times this week regarding the driveline components. He stated he would be running them this week. So I could possibly have some test samples by next weekend. The ones he is running for me will be just a basic dogbone/CVD without all the fancy stuff like retaining rings, extra slots etc etc. Mainly to insure correct fitment and be as strong as possible. Then when they are given the go ahead the extra little features will be added.

G

Sounds good. I hope its a go.

Last edited:

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Yep, all the cool Baja wheel nuts fit with either of the threaded adapters.
So does that mean I don't use my 7075 rc cap with the four bolts no more? How would the HPI cap twist into my wheel if the 7075 rc cap is over it?

G

Correct. It's either the 4screw cap and adapter, or a threaded adapter with a wheel nut.

stalker77

If it hadnt have been so much work cleaning it back up I wouldve done that just to see his reaction. Lord knows he's drawn alot of "artwork" on my real vehicle at work. I just couldnt do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts