• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New GraFIL SC Bodies ! 2 pieces for all wheel base !

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
ok..... :D no problem for MSD spark plug...... ;)

there is a problem, however, for side pipe exhaust because it comes out very much....... :cool:

I have these forms in my mind also .... who are more different than the original versions............

xbg2.jpg

G

It's hard to see the photo. I'm hoping youll make both available. I love the wide bodies but I know the side pipe guys need the narrow version.

k.jensen

still love the #1 design. it's alot cooler than the others, but yeah us with the sidemounted pipe need a narrow body.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
:rolleyes: I was thinking of a body that covers the exhaust..... as is the MCD ;)

From measures that gave me RCDAD, our body should already cover it ....... because our body is wide 36 - 37 cm

mcdXB2.jpg

Heavy Chevy

RCDAD said:
Which body? The 2 piece body truck body will be for sale at DDM soon. Was to be available this week. The MCD V4 body can be bought at Large Scale RC. The XB-G body is in the design process.

DemonRC

I'd love to see the his MCD body converted for the Rampage. It's dam good looking on my partner's MCD.

I wanna Grafil XBE body too!

bigfoots01

GRAFIL said:
with the big help of RCDAD ;) ..... I would like to submit the choice ofone of the following forms for the XB-G body (Lexan 2mm)..... :)

xbg.jpg
do you have the front view of those pictures ?

DemonRC

GRAFIL said:
@DemonRC..... do you know when will be available the 2 Speed MCD Transmission ?? :rolleyes:
We're done with testing. Right now we're just finishing up on final stuff like surface finish, coatings, shipping, website, credit card processing, inventory control, order management, etc, etc. We will be starting production within the next week or two depending on how fast we can get samples back from the shop. I would say production will start close to December 1st.

Oh, also, not to get off topic but I do like #1 and #3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

That looks real good for the XB. It's too bad the stupid spark plug has to raise the roof. XBE guys would want something slammed down low and streamlined like a sports illustrated bikini model. Something like the electric buggies:

Here's my favorite body or example.

The Inferno MP9E has a nice low slung body too:

G

That looks real good for the XB. It's too bad the stupid spark plug has to raise the roof. XBE guys would want something slammed down low and streamlined like a sports illustrated bikini model. Something like the electric buggies:Here's my favorite body or example.
Damn that DBXVE body is just f'n awesome. I would buy another car just to run that body.

Alright Grafil, if anyone could make it, it would be you. :) This should be the body for the XBE-G

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts