• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New GraFIL SC Bodies ! 2 pieces for all wheel base !

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
I am proud to present the debut of the new body Short Course Lexan 2mm .... born for V4 MCD .... but adapted to REDCAT .... because it's in 2-pieces for different wheel bases.......

v4sc1-1.jpg

V4SC8.jpg

V4SC9.jpg

v4sc13.jpg

www.grafilbodies.com

DemonRC

You won't really need to do any modifications to run this. I just went outside and checked my MCD Evo4 RR wheelbase against my XB and they are the same.

Gotta love those bodies he makes. They all look good. I really want to get his MCD RR body and put it on my Rampage. Here's a pic. Looks cool eh?

m3-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Very nice!! The 2 peice design is genius. Get that web page up I'm ready to buy one. Man I wish you were on this side of the pond. LOL

Love the mirrors.

G

Very nice!! The 2 peice design is genius. Get that web page up I'm ready to buy one. Man I wish you were on this side of the pond. LOL

Love the mirrors.

G

Your going to have to get a Redcat to show every one how good that body will look on it, or send me a body and I'll take some pics with that body on mine. Lol. :D

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
RCDAD said:
Your going to have to get a Redcat to show every one how good that body will look on it, or send me a body and I'll take some pics with that body on mine. Lol. :D
ok..... send me your address :D

Elk

Grafil,

Will these be available on DDM and Largescalerc.com like the RRV4 and 5B shells? Also, how goes the plans for a Lancia Delta for the X4?

DemonRC

My partner just got his Grafil buggy body in today. I'm going to test fit it on the XB and TT. I'm sure it'll fit because the RR stock body fits nicely.

G

Can't wait to see it on your buggy. I think I'm going to have to get a xb or TT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts