• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New GraFIL SC Bodies ! 2 pieces for all wheel base !

G

where do i pay for it .... can't wait for the xb-e body
Their not available yet. I belive he is going to offering some great deals to forum members:D

DemonRC

Grafil, I checked around between Zippy, Gens Ace, Blue, Sky, and Turnigy 6s lipo packs and the max height I found was 73.5mm. Add about 6mm for the battery tray and velco straps. Pretty much that's about 80mm height on each side that the body has to clear. I took your drawing and scaled it in AutoCAD to figure out some dimensions. Most 6s lipos will be under the 70mm height mark but some will need to be at the 80mm mark. Also, I've offset the baseline measurements by 4mm for the chassis thickness already so that doesn't need be be figured into the measurements.

P.S. The dam JPEG compression screwed up the text for the battery heights. The measurements are 60mm, 70mm, and 80mm.

Oh, I did notice that the large intake ports by the front window are prefectly in line with the batteries. That's a nice feature.

Grafil%20XBE%202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

strodedawg

i cut out the side of the tray and laid mine down so a low profile body like this would work for me. just put some velcro on the chassis and lipo along with the starps for security.

DemonRC

strodedawg said:
anybody find a nice white wing for xb/xb-e?
I got a yellow wing from the factory. I think the only other person I know of to have one is Rob64. Ali did some pre release videos with the same old body as the one I got but he still got a black wing.

I know FS racing has some white wings but I do know the FG and the clones have a wing hole spacing the same as the Baja.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
DemonRC said:
Grafil, I checked around between Zippy, Gens Ace, Blue, Sky, and Turnigy 6s lipo packs and the max height I found was 73.5mm. Add about 6mm for the battery tray and velco straps. Pretty much that's about 80mm height on each side that the body has to clear. I took your drawing and scaled it in AutoCAD to figure out some dimensions. Most 6s lipos will be under the 70mm height mark but some will need to be at the 80mm mark. Also, I've offset the baseline measurements by 4mm for the chassis thickness already so that doesn't need be be figured into the measurements.P.S. The dam JPEG compression screwed up the text for the battery heights. The measurements are 60mm, 70mm, and 80mm.

Oh, I did notice that the large intake ports by the front window are prefectly in line with the batteries. That's a nice feature.

Grafil%20XBE%202.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Demon ! ;)

I got up to 82 mm the body sides....... at the Lipo zone......

In addition, I have increased the sizes of air intakes to cool more than just the Lipo...... :)

xbEDef.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts