• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New GraFIL SC Bodies ! 2 pieces for all wheel base !

G

Those are some cool bodies. Both the truck and buggies.

DustyR3825

Banned
DemonRC said:
You won't really need to do any modifications to run this. I just went outside and checked my MCD Evo4 RR wheelbase against my XB and they are the same. Gotta love those bodies he makes. They all look good. I really want to get his MCD RR body and put it on my Rampage. Here's a pic. Looks cool eh?

m3-2.jpg
Let's us know how they fit on the XB and I will order one....I want to see some pics! My only concern is how my sidemount Jetpro will fit....

G

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonRC

You won't really need to do any modifications to run this. I just went outside and checked my MCD Evo4 RR wheelbase against my XB and they are the same.

Gotta love those bodies he makes. They all look good. I really want to get his MCD RR body and put it on my Rampage. Here's a pic. Looks cool eh?

Let's us know how they fit on the XB and I will order one....I want to see some pics! My only concern is how my sidemount Jetpro will fit....
I ordered one of those from Large Scale RC this weekend. I will post plenty of pics:) I'm not quite sure on the paint sceem yet. All I know is something green, I love the colors of the stock body. I'm just not a fan of the shape.

DustyR3825

Banned
RCDAD said:
I ordered one of those from Large Scale RC this weekend. I will post plenty of pics:) I'm not quite sure on the paint sceem yet. All I know is something green, I love the colors of the stock body. I'm just not a fan of the shape.
Ohhhhh, You Turd! LMAO!! Yes, Please post plenty of pics......like I said my only concern is my sidemount jetpro...... :D . I also have the green body and also the Red Body

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Ohhhhh, You ****! LMAO!! Yes, Please post plenty of pics......like I said my only concern is my sidemount jetpro....... I also have the green body and also the Red Body
It will be close. MCD has a side mount pipe that fits under the body.

DustyR3825

Banned
I look forward to seeing the pics you post. I have always thought that body was sweet!

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
RCDAD said:
Thanks mates.......... :)

........for paint scheme...... please take a look at our gallery:

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/GRAFIL68/?start=all

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Again, very nice. Not too many companies producing bodies. Yours are most impressive.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
with the big help of RCDAD ;) ..... I would like to submit the choice of

one of the following forms for the XB-G body (Lexan 2mm)..... :)

xbg.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts