• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage XB project

jackson

looks amazing it seems that you almost reinvented redcat xb 90% is custom maded is no longer a redcat!! it is a fine peace of art congratz man now you just have to post a runing vid for all of us redcat fans!!

designed2survive

jackson said:
looks amazing it seems that you almost reinvented redcat xb 90% is custom maded is no longer a redcat!! it is a fine peace of art congratz man now you just have to post a runing vid for all of us redcat fans!!
Thanks man! I will. Just need to find a place not covered by 3 feet of snow to run it!

Last edited by a moderator:

designed2survive

phreerider said:
velcro along edge to button it up firmly and keep junk out
Remember that suggestion, Pheerider? I did it with industrial strength Velcro and it's just great! I can lift the whole buggy by the cutout windows of the body! Thanks!

designed2survive

phreerider said:
those are tough moments, time will fix.
We got a little break from the weather. But guess what, the pullstart gives up on the day I could actually run it. Ordered a new one, better rope, aluminum pawl. I can't use the TR pullstart due to clearance with side pipe. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday so I can try today, but nope USPS got it delayed. LOL!

Oh well, at least I got to start working on the roll cage.

designed2survive

Received the engine. Ordered 9500 rpm spring too, but unfortunately it was not in the box.

designed2survive

Thank Pheerider! Since I didn't receive the 9500 rpm, I'll be using the 8k spring from my 30.5 for now.

On a side note, I'm debating if I should have a second loop behind the spark plug on the roll cage.

designed2survive

I did and the top of the central hoop and the top of the rear tower are both above the spark plug, protecting it. I was just worried about the buggy landing first on the space between those two points. May be I'll run a bar between the center of the hoop and the center of the rear tower or just leave it the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online