• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage XB project

designed2survive

First tank done! Already promising! Can't wait to finish break in.

Last edited by a moderator:

designed2survive

My Hitec steering servo died on me! Not even 1 hr of use in total.

Don't know if I should go through DDM for replacement or submit a warranty claim with Hitec! So annoying!

Suggestions?

designed2survive

Received my 7075RC diff housing. Now the question is are the front and rear diffs exactly the same or did I receive 2 fronts or 2 rears? Thanks!

designed2survive

Taking Pheerider's idea and going dual individual steering servos.

phreerider

the connecting bar is going to pop out. i placed a limiter screw over the bar that is adjustable . but it still pops out, i have broken 2 i think, the last time i said forget.

with the connector in place its not that hard to set them up , its far from precsion .

for 4X4 drive its gives better control

designed2survive

phreerider said:
the connecting bar is going to pop out. i placed a limiter screw over the bar that is adjustable . but it still pops out, i have broken 2 i think, the last time i said forget. with the connector in place its not that hard to set them up , its far from precsion .

for 4X4 drive its gives better control
On my current setup I have made a connecting bar out of 3mm aluminum plate screwed in. So no popping out and it works great. But I think with the future setup (your setup) I'm going to take it out and just have the right servo in charge of the right wheel and the left servo in charge of the left wheel.

designed2survive

Got my second servo, the 9500 spring and steering stuff. Now waiting on an order from rampage shop that should be here this Thursday then I can do the conversion.

designed2survive

Ice_2k said:
Do you have enough space for the 2nd servo?
If I mount the radio box above the second servo, then yes, tight but yes. Making a bracket as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts