• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my race xb-e

strodedawg

yeah just installed motor and esc putting receiver box and lipo for servo in. now new bellcranks and some lipos and we are ready to go.

good timing to just folded my stock xb-e almost in half lol

strodedawg

the buggy is currently hanging on the wall at the track as a reminder that people who suck at driving five-ts are dangerous lol

was on a opposing straight leading to a 180 turn, went to triple the jump as usual and an out of control losi flew full tilt head on as i punched and well the rest is history

Ol' fart

Stupid Losi's

Ya, I got ran over by an out of control Losi at my track. Knocked both of my feet out from under me and I landed, flat on my back, on the Losi. They are tough, cause I'm 260lbs and it just drove away.

strodedawg

just added cap bank to xl2, new batter ytray and a 3rd strap.

ordering body from rcpitstop monday

ordering 8mm bullets hopefully next week also

just need to replace bellcranks and get some lipos

strodedawg

xl2 on 8s works great, need external bec or receiver pack. need cap bank from castle to help with ripple voltage. no real complaints about it.

lol my only complaint is the chassis can't use all the power properly. so hopefully in the next week or two i can run it with the losi center diff installed and used some more of that power. hardening the new center dogbones and few parts from 7075rc that i still need are slowing me down a bit.

also found another motor and esc i would like to try ;)

DUFFY

Yeh if it does well maybe we can get a 7075rc diff motor mount after the kiss version of the chassis is done.

strodedawg

right now everything is slowly getting tied together but let me try and explain the layout

take the rear chassis braces and cut them in half, so just the the two rear holes remain

use the rear dogbone for the front dogbone, custom rear is the slow part right now

losi diff in between the dogbones (obviously)

lowered the diff mounts by 2.55mm to lower the CoG a little and have less of a steep angle for the bones

front upper deck front sterring brace to center diff

rear brace from stock bolting place in rear to center diff

both braces will be tied together to be more rigid

servo in same spot

motor behind servo

battery up front across from servo (well my lipo fits :) )

think eb48 from tekno

just need to pick which motor to run and start on the mount

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts