• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner arrival

Guantanamo Joe

no, it is Chun Yang... but from what I am told, they are almost identicle. If you are looking at Clutches, the CY has holes for 9mm bolts, and the zenoah has holes for 8mm...

Guantanamo Joe

If RC Dad is on here, maybe he will see this, or you can PM him. I see where his site says it is just the zenoah clutch... but I know he has the one for your motor... just send him a message.

Guantanamo Joe

that belt drive is pretty bad ass too, but just a warning- when I put it on my dunerunner, I could not put the plastic side piece back on the frame- so it will not be protected if you leave that off. I have since just moved the belt to one of the other trucks.

bigboysrctoys

yea been reading about that. could always do a custom cover prob. A friend has a machine shop so figured I would have him return some favors he owes :)

G

bigboysrctoys said:
does this car have the zenoah engine?
It has a HY (hung yang) must be chungs brother. LOL All parts deigned for the CY work with the HY.

bigboysrctoys

i don't mind helping out with stuff like this as long as its doing something cool. it always gets me in the mood to do my stuff I say im going to do but never feel like tearing down to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts