• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner arrival

bigboysrctoys

dune runner is expected to arrive tomorrow!!! pretty excited!! also placed the rampage XB on on order yesterday scheduled to arrive next tue!! just had to have something in the store other than the DR.

Guantanamo Joe

I started with the XT... then the Dunerunner (great deal on ebay) and now the MT... RC Dad is right, they are like those potato chips... no one can have just one... ha hah a

bigboysrctoys

IDk im not much for trucks and actually try and talk my customers out of them. to big and bulky and unstable, but you probably are correct It probably will be on order by the end of the month.

G

That is very true. The huge tires are heavy and keep a third of the vehicles weight down low.

krashkrieg

Contributor
bigboysrctoys said:
IDk im not much for trucks and actually try and talk my customers out of them. to big and bulky and unstable, but you probably are correct It probably will be on order by the end of the month.
+1 on what everyone said, they are not really unstable at all....the giant tires allow it to go almost anywhere...AND some guys like Huge RC trucks, they are so big loud and intimidating :D ....

G

krashkrieg said:
+1 on what everyone said, they are not really unstable at all....the giant tires allow it to go almost anywhere...AND some guys like Huge RC trucks, they are so big loud and intimidating :D ....
You got that right!

bigboysrctoys

Ok so quick ?. I got the 2cycle oil it says mix 50:1 is 1 bottle to 1 gallon of fuel so if I want 25:1 it would be 1 bottle to a half gallon Of fuel correct?

G

Does it say it makes a 50:1 mix? Or are they just calling it 50:1 oil? You need 5.12 ounces of 2stroke oil to 1 gallon of gas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts