• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner arrival

Deluge

Vids are never a bad idea! Unless it's a vid of you failing horribly. Even then you might become an internet sensation!

G

My prob is finding someone to hold the camera. I recently picked up the contour with a head strap. Im going to give that a try. Hope it goes well.

G

It takes about 5 tanks before it starts to come alive. A good tuned pipe will make for some nice performance gain.

bigboysrctoys

still stock, waitin for clutch and belt drive then do exhaust. i can hold on to the car give full throttle and it just bogs. I can believe stock exhaust would limit it yea but not to this extent.

bigboysrctoys

rampagemt said:
And don't mean to knock your tuning skills but how's the low end ? You power tune it?
Knock away its all new to me! I watched the you tube vid turn it rich till it slows then back to lean to get a good rev.

G

bigboysrctoys said:
I went off of the 990 carb start settings of 1 turn on low and 1.5 on high also
That is a base setting for brake in, not performance.

rampagemt

And turn 1/16th at a time to tune. These engine you only want to make small adjustments as overdoing it will throw the tune off

G

rampagemt said:
Deluge had me start 1.25 for h and L 1.25 try that!
Again base settings. All engines will be different. That's where you start when it's time to tune.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts