• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner arrival

rampagemt

The rear dominator wasnt hard at all basically just has to be mounted a little higher. jus make a bracket and get cage risers. And the rear bumper wont work with tge dominator I got a modified rc rear bumper for the baja. You could hpi pipe but I always like a challenge.

Deluge

Go with the DDM rear Dom. You may need to mod a little here and there, but the performance gain is well worth it.

Deluge

The thing is, unless you want to stick with a can exhaust or a crappy HPI pipe, you'll have to do some modifications. The good thing is, there are members here who have done these mods before and I'm sure they'd be completely willing to help. Rampagemt is a cool dude, I bet he'd help.

bigboysrctoys

Appriciated, not really a matter of can its more a matter of wanting to. I guess if I want good I should just take the time n do the mods needed to make it work. So rampage would that be a good pipe option?

rampagemt

I honestly don't know how ppl can say the rear don is mostly for low. I can light all for up with ny knobby tires on grass but still screams!!! And thats before belt drive and Hpi clutch haha! Get the rear dom! And with a mod motor its so crasy loud with a nice rumble. It rips it up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts