• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

12s esc from kershaw

bigfol

Kaz the Minotaur said:
I ran 2 screws through the rear brace and into the heat sink.
OMG!!!!!!! Well it looks the goods,looking forward to the review. ;)

Rampage

your esc can be found in alibaba beside it cogg alot , sorry mate to disappoint you

kershaw should test it before sell it to his loyal customers !

Last edited by a moderator:

bigfol

Rampage said:
This ESC cost $69 in ebay beside it cogg alot , sorry mate to disappoint youkershaw should test it before sell it to his loyal customers !
That what kershaws is doing giving his loyal customers the privilege of testing it for him at the cost of $250 a go........Top deal..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is the latest version, so the cogging issue is meant to have been sorted out, still I would like to see what castle creations comes up with in a 12s car version esc, I betting it won't be as huge as this thing.....

rookie101

The only 12s escs on Ebay near that price are for plane/heli or boats. Completely different than car escs and will not work in any on road vehicles.

If or when Castle comes out with a 12s esc I would think it would be around the six hundred dollar mark, and every one of the first generation will go up in smoke like every other castle product.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rampage

its up to him to sell at which price he want , but i have tested this speed controller , it was cogging alot and need software updated ... maybe the company have done it ... u have to check and update us :)

bigfol

rookie101 said:
The only 12s escs on Ebay near that price are for plane/heli or boats. Completely different than car escs and will not work in any on road vehicles.If or when Castle comes out with a 12s esc I would think it would be around the six hundred dollar mark, and every one of the first generation will go up in smoke like every other castle product.....
Yes, thats more than likely about it going up in smoke for the first version, but they do stand by there products, I have only had to buy 1 xl2 and I have had 4 of them replaced free of charge, can't knock their warranty.........They do get it right in the end, try claiming that sort of warranty for a chinese esc..... I think if they bring out a 12s model it would be fairly compact.

Rampage

seriuosly i don't like kershaw way of dealing with people , he treat people like SH!t

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts