• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Which will fit my engine?

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I just didnt know about the stock tires and how well they would do on pavement (or how long they would last)...
You will kill them. LOL

Running in 2WD also will get you a higher top speed. Hang on though, she will be all over the road.

Guantanamo Joe

I need control... so I am not sure that is a good answer for me. Im not that good of a driver :D

We have an abandoned go-kart track here on base that they have let us occupy to play cars. It is all cement and had tires lining it, but they just removed the tires for us this week and I cant wait to get the DR running and out there again... that is where I have the most fun with it. It's a nice track

G

That sounds awesome. The only onroad I get to do is in front of the house or empty parking lots.

Guantanamo Joe

Cant play at the house any more... too many complaints... people are mad about my car getting to drive faster than the 15MPH speed limit

Those hostile slicks- are those hard rubber or kind of soft? I have seen the drift style tires and I sure as hell don't want those :)

Guantanamo Joe

I will look into them for the next order, but right now I better get a leather project or 2 to cover what I just bought. I need to start pimping my handmade baseballs more :D

G

Cant play at the house any more... too many complaints... people are mad about my car getting to drive faster than the 15MPH speed limit
That sucks. desismileys_4176.gif

Guantanamo Joe

and what the hell would I do to mount a silencer to the dominator side pipe? Even with RC DAD's long silicone heat tubing, it would make this thing look like some alien craft... ha ah ha

I almost bought one of the rear dominators from dave's blemish sale for the dunerunner, but I like how small the XCan is :D I am thinking though about something to get the exhaust tips out past the rear wing because I am tired of the oil all over the wing and rear braces...

G

I have one on my MT. It still has the stock engine though. It quiets it down. I have it hooked to a Jetpro pipe.

-

5eac3bd0.jpg

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
and what the hell would I do to mount a silencer to the dominator side pipe? Even with RC DAD's long silicone heat tubing, it would make this thing look like some alien craft... ha ah haI almost bought one of the rear dominators from dave's blemish sale for the dunerunner, but I like how small the XCan is :D I am thinking though about something to get the exhaust tips out past the rear wing because I am tired of the oil all over the wing and rear braces...
It would be difficult with the side dom.

G

Yeah don't spend too much on that xcan. If you install a hopped up engine you will need a tuned pipe.

G

Can you either PM or Emai me some more photos of your work? I might be interested. Maybe an IPad cover? I'm always looking for cool gifts. Christmas seems to seek up on us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts