• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What have you done to your redcat lately?

claude bigelow

BertR

Holly crap dude! And I thought my crash yesterday was a good one ...I bow to you lol. Price out what it will cost to replace damaged parts and compare to a new truck...with any luck some parts will be salvageable to save a few hundred $$.

claude bigelow

BertR said:
Holly crap dude! And I thought my crash yesterday was a good one ...I bow to you lol. Price out what it will cost to replace damaged parts and compare to a new truck...with any luck some parts will be salvageable to save a few hundred $$.
That's what I was thinking, motor, 2spd, exhaust are still good. I still have stock steering servos and all front end parts. Only thing to purchase is shocks, center dog bone and chassis.

claude bigelow

claude bigelow said:
Well just added up the damage, and I think it's cheaper to rebuild. My only question is how do I know which version I have? I got the truck December 13.
I have all the other parts already.

claude bigelow

Phill said:
Cheap considering the way it looksNo idea on version sorry
Yeah it's way more parts than the list, but I literally have a tool box of spare parts. I was crashing so much during the winter I bought almost everything except an extra chassis. Well at least I'll put the parts to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

teedog12

look at the bottom of the chassis were the diffs are ver.3 it has a few hole ver 1 and 2 have a square cut wer diffs go

Phill

claude bigelow said:
Yeah it's way more parts than the list, but I literally have a tool box of spare parts. I was crashing so much during the winter I bought almost everything except an extra chassis. Well at least I'll put the parts to use.
Me too

I tend to accumulate em "just in case"

Silent_chaos

Added in 7075 c-hubs, 7075 front/rear bearing holders.

Upgraded the lower suspension arms to 7075 front and rear.

The DGI steering links and rear upper arms were too beefy. I removed them. And i replaced the steering with IRP.

I also ordered 7075 gear plate, 7075 front and rear shock towers, 7075 lay shaft and 7075 servo saver.

Basically the only 2 things that are not 7075 on my cat are the front and rear upper suspension arms.

Everything else is 7075.

One of the mods im working on is to replace the rear tranny cups with FLM. It needs turning and drilling to the correct size. I hope i can do it. This is a far more stronger cup than your stock and will eliminate the fear of the CVD Axle getting out from the cup due to suspension Travel

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

claude bigelow said:
That's what I was thinking, motor, 2spd, exhaust are still good. I still have stock steering servos and all front end parts. Only thing to purchase is shocks, center dog bone and chassis.
Claude I think krashkrieg has a mt for sale

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts