• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What have you done to your redcat lately?

claude bigelow

Saw this on the Baja forum.

We'll I installed my Gizmo Motor back in my MT. Took it out on Saturday to run with some guys from Baja forum. Anyway due to my fine tuning skills ran it to lean and destroyed the piston ring. After one day of running it's going back to Gizmo. Guess I'll go back to stock motor until I get it back, in the meantime I'll vent the gas tank. What are you guys up too?

claude bigelow

Bashing today at South Mountain today with idly666, krashkrieg, and mapquest.

Ildy666

That was crazy funny....it was like the old batman show when he turns into the woods going to the bat cave.when I got through all the Thorne bushes and vines it sure didn't look like the bat cave at all......LOL.....I had fun and the MT was running good....I liked running down the Losi 5ive t with the 8.2 obr with my Gizmo powered MT and the 2 speed ........

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ildy666 said:
That was crazy funny....it was like the old batman show when he turns into the woods going to the bat cave.when I got through all the Thorne bushes and vines it sure didn't look like the bat cave at all......LOL.......
Holy **** your too funny....THATS EXACTLY what it looked like! but no batcave.

Ildy666

krashkrieg said:
Holy **** your too funny....THATS EXACTLY what it looked like! but no batcave.
Next time mapquest has to get there earlier to video the action.that would of made some nice action video bloopers....oh well next time...

Silent_chaos

Nice looking body.

I wouldnt bash with this. Just Shelf queen

krashkrieg

Contributor
Did this to my xbe running without lid (forgot it and wanted to show off anyway)

Rock got stuck between rear chassis braces....

This is what happens when super torque drivetrain suddenly goes stop... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyfast

Tested out the new track

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2014_06/image.jpg.444afa42024ba7e0504114e47e338cf9.jpg

claude bigelow

What have you done to your redcat lately?

Stripped the teeth in one of the gears for my Demon 2spd.

Broke my rear bumper doing some sweet jumps in the park.

Last edited by a moderator:

claude bigelow

Well I was bashing in the park with my buddy @mapquest, racing back and forth on the pavement. When all of sudden my truck took off on its own. Some how my servo wires got wrapped around the center dog bone. Anyway the end result was it smashed into a tree, motor continued to rev at top speed. Rear tire exploded, chassis bent like a U, ripped off steering servo wire, broke rear shock and one of the front, multiple front end parts and bent center dogbone. At this point don't know if I should trash truck or just build over. Let me know what u guys think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts