• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage r5.

POWDER1996

I have a Redcat rampage r5. Just bought it new old stock from a shop.
The front driveshaft already broke the pin. Is there any other trucks that will cross reference for parts.
Redcat emailed me and said no available parts since it has been discontinued 20240428_210216.jpg

realtee30

Hello and sorry for this mishap. In the place of that pin, you could a screw with a locking nut on the end to supplement the pin temporally. Just an suggestion.

I have a Redcat rampage r5. Just bought it new old stock from a shop.
The front driveshaft already broke the pin. Is there any other trucks that will cross reference for parts.
Redcat emailed me and said no available parts since it has been discontinued View attachment 15228
Probably just normal redcat not using any thread lock. On anything. I'd check every setcscrew on that thing. Bet no thread lock on anything. I'd measure thickness and order pins that thickness. Cut to length. Buy set screw kit to have spares.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts