• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Waqr`s Maverick Blackout MT

cordy

Arent you guy`s having a harsh winter? Are you warmer than central europe? Were getting reports its vey cold in europe and there have been fatalitys due to the cold.

waqr

Well, actually the winter in Sweden have been very mild until last week when we suddenly got up to -40° Celsius in the northern parts. I live in the middle of Sweden so we "only" have around -20°C but it is still to cold to take the Maverick out :)

I don`t know what the weather is like in the central of Europe but I know that countries like Romania, Polen etc usually suffers even worse when it comes to long periods of extremely cold weather.

Last edited by a moderator:

Challenger

Yeah the clime in near europe is frezzing. Ihave some friend in ukranie and told that t's like -40°Celcius out there.... and other in siberia (russia) and there was almost -50°Celcius

waqr

Today I drove my MT for the first time and all I can say is that I am very pleased with how it performed even with the original exahust. Installed the Dominator today aswell so this will be tested tomorrow :)

16tk3k.jpg

2hwl5xj.jpg

ih3801.jpg

waqr

Thanks for all your comments guys:)

caveman said:
Sweet looking truck. What did you put in the diff cups and why? Still learning stuff here.
It is just like Deluge said. It is ordinary fuel tubing and this keeps the dogbones centered when the arms are all the way down (when the suspension is off the ground). This then prevents the bones from falling out.

waqr

Today I cut the body to fit the Dominator pipe. Also drove it for two tanks with this pipe and I think it performed pretty good. I just love to drive this truck :D

Some pictures:

v7cpxd.jpg

sz8yg8.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts