• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

ika

response:

[email protected]

8:07 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Dear Sir,

Yes it can be solved in second gen.

Now the radio in market is solved the issue。

Best Regards,

JY

TEL: 086-1866 5882 728

SHENZHEN COLCO INDUST DEVELOPMENT CO. LTD.

FLYSKY RC MODEL Co.,Ltd

rcgasser

That is not from the radio being a problem If you read previous post it will work with the killer bee kill switch because you can adjust the kill switch with the ramtech you can not adjust the kill switch and it will not work with the first or the second generation FS-It-4. What was fixed in the second generation was the binding issue so now you can bind the radio with 10 different receivers without having to rebind.

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

RampageHopUps said:
Alright. That looks good. I will have to order one direct from them and see how it goes.
The last order of Kill Switches were made by a new engineer. I will need to check to see if they work with the 2nd gen Flyskys.

ika

Any news?

Have you tried this?

rcgasser

RampageHopUps said:
The last order of Kill Switches were made by a new engineer. I will need to check to see if they work with the 2nd gen Flyskys.
If they are the same ones that you sell with the other company when you received them in they do not work also.

ika

I mean to try configure it4 like in video

ika

Can you explane in more details why ramtech kill switch and it4 does not wok?

What function is missed in fs-it4 as futaba works with ramtech kill switch?

What function is missed in ramtech kill switch as killer-bee works with fs-it4?

Thanks

Ildy666

They don't configure with each other.just buy a killer rc kill switch.there like $60 ramtech is $20 so for $40 ur going to rack ur brain to find out it doesn't work.the it4 is $130 + $60 for super bee for under $200 you have a 4 channel touchscreen radio and safety from killer rc.or buy a futaba for $400 and use the $20 kill switch.now ask ur self what are you lookin to do?

ika

I already have rantech kill switch :( .... You are correct killer-bee and fs-it4 is the way to go. As it4 has only 3.7v 1300mah what run time does it provide per charge?

On stock radio i use 2000mah batts and its enough fir at least 4 tank. It4 will last max 1 tank i think. Stock 12v*2a= 23watt .

It4 3.7v*1.3a=4.81watt.

5 times less capacity

Ildy666

U should do a search on the radio to find out the run times.it has a lipo battery which is different than nimh so it probably last more than one tank.and the switch u have is a ramtech so a $20 switch is gonna decide if u get this radio.i wasn't lookin for a new tx but after seeing the vid u posted I decided to buy one.for $140 I can't be to disappointed I have 2 gt3b's and love them.

rcgasser

Ildy666 said:
They don't configure with each other.just buy a killer rc kill switch.there like $60 ramtech is $20 so for $40 ur going to rack ur brain to find out it doesn't work.the it4 is $130 + $60 for super bee for under $200 you have a 4 channel touchscreen radio and safety from killer rc.or buy a futaba for $400 and use the $20 kill switch.now ask ur self what are you lookin to do?
THANK YOU I am glad somebody said it. Very well put.

rcgasser

They battery last more then 1 tank I have raned all day with at least 2 tanks on 3 different cars on 1 battery with no problem if you feel that the battery is going to be a problem just but another battery and then you will have 2 batteries and make sure you will have plenty of run times.

Ildy666

rcgasser said:
THANK YOU I am glad somebody said it. Very well put.
Np....lol....it's not rocket science for $40 in this hobby is nothing.i have way more expensive hobbies than this.on the plus side I'm buying a it4.it looked good in the video reminds me of my note3...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts