• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

rcgasser

P1300149_zps8cfea412.jpg

P1300148_zps45019aee.jpg

P1300147_zpsfc8588ba.jpg

P1300146_zpse88f8927.jpg

This is a great touchscreen radio with telementry. It tells you the strength between the receiver and the radio and it alarms when the car is getting to far out of range so you can return the car. Give you a warning when you try to turn off the radio and the receiver is still on. I have only used the heat sensor and the speed sesor they work just great while checking with a speed gun and a heat temp gun.

The radio is very light and the touch screen is pretty responsive tons of more features too many to list but IMO flysky has given you more bang for the buck again as they did with the Flysky FS-GT3B now they have added touch screen, telementry holds 20 cars and can add 35 letters to name each car. Very simple to add models name just touch the letter instead of having to scroll through letters and pick wich letter you want. If you have been on the fence about buying this radio go for it!!!! It is great IMHO.

The extra receivers are cheap also $11.95 and a few more dollars for ecah sensor. You can not use the old GT3B receivers with this radio.

Last edited by a moderator:

rcgasser

rcgasser

It feels very light in your hands it comes with 2 different size grips so you can make it larger or smaller in grip Its much lighter then the gt3b. The gt3b weighs 1pound 6oz the new radio weighs 13.6 oz because of the rechargble battery.

rookie101

The new Flysky FS-IT4

What did you pay for it and where did you purchase it from? I love my old GT3B but this radio looks awesome.

rampagemt

Re: The new Flysky FS-IT4

Awsome you show me this just after I made my first fkysky purchase its the gt3c the black and lime green I'm excited but gotta read up on moving the on off switch

rcgasser

rampagemt said:
Awsome you show me this just after I made my first fkysky purchase its the gt3c the black and lime green I'm excited but gotta read up on moving the on off switch
LOL there is some videos on youtube about it. They don't move the switch just thicker wire to allow to turn with the wheel without the wire comming lose from the on and off button.

rampagemt

Re: The new Flysky FS-IT4

I can't find the video online for fixing fkysky gt3c switch any links please?

Stumpdiggitty

Just picked one up. Been wanting telemetry for some time now...

rcgasser

Stumpdiggitty said:
Just picked one up. Been wanting telemetry for some time now...
Cool glad to hear that let me know if you like it or not I have all the telementry set up on 4 of mine so far but have been to busy working to play with the radio all day or practice at the track just been able to drive 2 cars for awhile check the telementry and thats about it.

Stumpdiggitty

rcgasser said:
Cool glad to hear that let me know if you like it or not I have all the telementry set up on 4 of mine so far but have been to busy working to play with the radio all day or practice at the track just been able to drive 2 cars for awhile check the telementry and thats about it.
lol...changed my mind.... bought it, then cancelled my order....i just cant justify spending 150 on a flysky..yet... thought about it for awhile.....then decided i could just spend $50 more, and get the Airtronics Mx3-x...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.