• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

bbosncali

Best boat forum

Offshore electrics.com

best boating forum

krashkrieg said:
Thanks for that link Larryo, I had been looking for a good Boat forum to join and get my Aeromarine going this spring!...unfortunately I have to wait for for username review to read absolutely anything... :(

Mycbr6rr

Nitro rc would be the best place to get Fly Sky radios they ship fast and are the cheapest ,I ran a Spectrum radio with telemetry and it the worst radio I have ever used ,the range was horrible !Fly Sky is awesome ,I would take one over anything else any day!

G

Xicaque said:
Who has their Flysky set up with our trucks? I need to see some pics pls. I have my Flysky and I am ready to install it.
I am assuming you want to see the telemetry sensors mounted..?

I would like to see what you guys have done also.

Mycbr6rr

I ordered mine yesterday ,after Christmas I will be setting it up then will post pics on what I did with the telemetry .

Ildy666

Yea please let us know.I thinking about buying one but like to have user feedback so please post after a good bash session..lookin foward to the feedback.

G

Xicaque said:
please do!!i still have mine in the box and brand freaking new. i have too many projects ahead of this one, but i shall be able to get to it after xmas.

happy holidays to all!!!
I sooo know the feeling. LOL

Mycbr6rr

We'll I already know that Flysky gt3b is a good radio ,I had one in my Baja 5b ,so this one should be way better ,I'm just curious how the speed telemetry is going to work,hopefully better than a Spectrum.

G

I've heard only positive reviews. I hope to hear more, and see some pics of everything installed.

rcgasser

It will go far enough where you can not tell if the car is facing you or away from you aslo on the radio it has bars on it like a cellular phone and the radio will start beeping when it get close to out of range.

Mycbr6rr

It4

rcgasser said:
form nitro rcx
Yes Nitro Rcx is the best place to buy Flysky ,I just got my It4 and will be testing it out soon ,I love all the settings it does, its awesome!!,and easy to use and understand .i would definitely recommend it to anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mycbr6rr

Update on the temperature sensor ,I mounted mine by zip tie to the lower mount for coil on the head.

billymare

ChuenouXiao said:
OMG has anyone test out this controller? Any review... pro and cons?
I really dig this controller, except for having to re-bind every time you want to use a different model.. VERY FUSTRATING!! :mad:

G

billymare said:
I really dig this controller, except for having to re-bind every time you want to use a different model.. VERY FUSTRATING!! :mad:
Wow, that would suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts