• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

rcgasser

The telemetry has work very correct so far when the weather get right I will really be able to put them to the test but I have used the temp with a temp gun and the speed with a radr gun and they both were acurate I will check against the gps next.

Melski415

rcgasser said:
The telemetry has work very correct so far when the weather get right I will really be able to put them to the test but I have used the temp with a temp gun and the speed with a radr gun and they both were acurate I will check against the gps next.
Where do you have your speed sensor mounted?

sirmonte

surun211 said:
Can anyone help me out I just got my iT4 and the speed sensor came with two very very small magnets and the instructions say the space between the sensor and the magnet has to be 2mm or less. I have no idea where or how to install it on my MT
When and where did you order from? I ordered mine(From RCmart) on the 27th of last month. It has been paid in full but they are still processing the order. I have emailed them but no reply :mad: . I wish I could just cancel my order but it won't let me :confused: .

gigacrusher

Sirmonte,

you order is probably held up due to the Chinese New Year,

Closing every thing down for 1 week, that was 2 weeks ago,

there are bound to be a lot of orders placed and not processed yet,

I ordered mine on eBay from china and missed the last shipping day before the holidays,

Mine only arrived last Wednesday,

One thing I can say is that it'll be worth the wait,

So glad I sold my dx3s for the fs it4,

Throttle and steering has way more feel to it.

sirmonte

gigacrusher said:
Sirmonte, you order is probably held up due to the Chinese New Year,

Closing every thing down for 1 week, that was 2 weeks ago,

there are bound to be a lot of orders placed and not processed yet,

I ordered mine on eBay from china and missed the last shipping day before the holidays,

Mine only arrived last Wednesday,

One thing I can say is that it'll be worth the wait,

So glad I sold my dx3s for the fs it4,

Throttle and steering has way more feel to it.
Thanks for that. It is now posted on there website about the delay because of the new year.

G

That's a bit annoying. I like to look around a bit to see if its worth joining.

larryo

The dock is about the best forum for boats,i am running Expresscraft hulls.I have the C54 Mono.. and the Thunderbolt cat the inline hull but only running the single piston engine for now.

O and a clone F41 cat.

rcgasser

surun211 said:
I got mine through ebay, straight from china...
Thats 1 of the draw back form buying it out of the states your temp is going to read C degrees instead of F degrees which is what we use in the states.

surun211

That really sux, wish I new before I bought it. Also I cant figure out the whole firmware update, I start it but the screen tells me to remove the battery to restart it. The manual states not to remove it, ive left it alone and nothing happens

rcgasser

There should be no reason for you to update the firmware there is nothing to download because they have not posted an update.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts