• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

G

Nice....

Ill be looking forward to your opinion.

larryo

There is a big write up on this radio on ( jims rc boat dock) lots of good info.

G

Ill have to check it out. Thx.

Best part about the hobby for me is trying new products. Thankfully I get to tell the wife look what I bought for the kids. LOL

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
Ill have to check it out. Thx. Best part about the hobby for me is trying new products. Thankfully I get to tell the wife look what I bought for the kids. LOL
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! yea that works great I do that all the time then she laughs and says yea right!!!!!!!!!

RazorHobbies

Either or I like my Airtronics MT4 and M12. But what can I say i only have them for racing.

But I also have the new Fly Sky Im impressed. Wonder whats next on their agenda of transmitters.

G

I'm stick'n with my 4PKS. I'll still pick up one or two for the kids. However they might get frustrated when the find out it doesn't come with AngryBirds. :)

rcgasser

I have used the speed sensor I have mine hooked up to the front tire it is pretty accurate to a speed gun I want to put a gps on the car and see how accurate then but I have not had any time.

G

The only issue I would have with the It4 would be the distraction. I would be busy check'n out what's go'n on the screen when I should be watch'n what the hell I'm do'n. LOL

Melski415

rcgasser said:
I have used the speed sensor I have mine hooked up to the front tire it is pretty accurate to a speed gun I want to put a gps on the car and see how accurate then but I have not had any time.
Is there supposed to be reflection stickers included? mine didnt come with any. How'd you get it hook on? Any pix? I was thinking have it done to one of the gears.

rcgasser

I just used a white label sticker that I cut into a circle and stick it to the inside of the tire were the sticker comes across the sensor.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
The only issue I would have with the It4 would be the distraction. I would be busy check'n out what's go'n on the screen when I should be watch'n what the hell I'm do'n. LOL
LOL I know that's right that's why I have my screen go dark very quick so there is nothing to see.

surun211

Can anyone help me out I just got my iT4 and the speed sensor came with two very very small magnets and the instructions say the space between the sensor and the magnet has to be 2mm or less. I have no idea where or how to install it on my MT

rcgasser

I used the revolving speed telemetry module it does not use the magnet I just used a white mailling label cut it in a cicrle and stick it on the inside of the tire then mount the sensor on top of the arm where its even when the dot comes around on the tire.

rampagemt

Re: The new Flysky FS-IT4

Very smart thinking. How is the telemetry work. I'm about to test it out for my very first time with a spektrum this spring. I want this radio to run lights on one of mine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts