• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new Flysky FS-IT4

Ildy666

+1 on the new flysky.my fsgt3b is worth every penny.has a better range than the spectrum.and more durable.if the new one is anything like the old i'm in.I believe people get spooked by the price and think it cant be good.i don't no about anybody else but i like to get deals.just because its not crazy priced it cant be good... BS...i gonna get the new flysky $150 is deal.I know stumpdiggity changed his mind for the airtronics but when he has to buy a spare receiver its $100 and doesn't come with lipo battery for $50 more u get lipo battery,telementary,all the sensors and don't forget the radio plus its touch screen.come on thats a deal and recievers $12.I,m gettin one soon just have other stuff to buy first.I honestly will put my old radio up against all the high priced radios and see which is worth the money.

rcgasser

Yes the receiver can really get up there in prices quickly thats the first thing that sold me on the flysky with the telementry was the $12.00 receivers that is only $240.00 to fill the radio up I have a airtronics M12 very nice radio but the receiver is $139.00 plus you have to add for for the sensors And its is still heavy not quite as hevey as the M11 but its close. and the range on the new flysky is super great when I get more time I will put it through more trails.

rampagemt

Re: The new Flysky FS-IT4

Fkyskys are awsome and I was very skeptical on my purchase also. Best 40 I ever spent on this hobby

G

I'm not a fan of the Speky, but I would only replace it if you don't like it.

Flysky makes a nice product for the price.

G

Thanks Bro!

Momo5

Any idea if the fsgt3b recievers will pair with the new radio? I know theyre only 3 channels and you couldnt use any of the telementry sensors with it.

G

It might. The two channel Flysky uses the 3 channel receiver. The nice thing about the Flysky, is they have inexpensive receivers.

rcgasser

Momo5 said:
Any idea if the fsgt3b recievers will pair with the new radio? I know theyre only 3 channels and you couldnt use any of the telementry sensors with it.
No the recievers is not backwards compatable you will have to use the new receivers there are a different signal but as rcdad stated the receivers are cheap.

G

Have you had a chance to use it yet?

Just wondering if the range is as good as the previous models. Also I have heard of the spekys glitching when a gt3 is in range. I wonder if this will do the same.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
Have you had a chance to use it yet? Just wondering if the range is as good as the previous models. Also I have heard of the spekys glitching when a gt3 is in range. I wonder if this will do the same.
Yes I have used the heck out of it the last 2 days the range is better I sit the car down and walked as far away where I could not see the car and the radio was still working it has a signal bar on the top like a cellular phone and the bars go down the further the range gets from the radio the radio starts beeping when it gets down to 2 bars when you return the car closer then its stop beeping so the range has been great. I have read about the glitching with the specks also O don't know anyone or anyone at out track has one so I am not sure about that problem yet.

I have noticed that the setting need to be turned down ex: screnn brightness to 50% and the screen stays on for 30sec. instead of a min. or it eats up the battery pretty good, but the second day when I changed the settings I raned all day and some at night with plenty battery power.

G

That sounds promising. Sounds like FS has another great product to offer. I wish it was left hand compatible. I guess I'll just have to pick one up for my son.

rcgasser

Yes it has really been great so far yes they should have made it left hand compatible and also some kind of indication to let you know its charging when you plug up the usp to the radio and charge it shows nothing at all but it is charging.

G

Stumpdiggitty said:
Thinking thinking..... Debating...... Thinking.....
LOL sounds like my head. It never seems to stop until I say yes. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts