• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

she's in!!!!!

G

GTS 666 said:
Still got mine but it is hiding in the projects bin. Might be handy one day? Nah should throw it in the trash. Lol.
Parts do pile up. I round can file as much as possible. :D

kingpin

caveman said:
The weather is crap right now kingpin, I'm up by albany and its been raining since Wednesday. I finally fixed my exhaust mount and its been raining. The getting dark earlier sucks to.
hithis weekend coming its only supposed to be highs 45 55 degrees anyway going to empty all my bajas of gas and prep them for the winter:(.

G

kingpin said:
hithis weekend coming its only supposed to be highs 45 55 degrees anyway going to empty all my bajas of gas and prep them for the winter:(.
desismileys_1834.gif Burrrrrrr.

kingpin

RCDAD said:
well Im getting the itch to bring her out again....but they say snow this Friday? :mad: also brought a Chrome dominator pipe for her when she is ready to come out of hibernation. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kingpin

well we got almost 3ft of snow so I guess I will be mounting the dominator pipe pipe in the meanwhile. :) also lube and check everything out. almost spring time!!!! :p

Chief409

I left Maine over 20 years ago, and never looked back. Nor'easter every Friday after Christmas, spend the weekend plowing, blowing and shoveling. Nah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts