• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

she's in!!!!!

kingpin

Deluge said:
Just an idea, but you could remove one of the rear dogbones and just use that free hub as a balancer. I think the MT tires are heavy enough to make it work.
makes sence gunna try that now gotto find some clay thats what they use on youtube? :confused:

kingpin

ok had to use both clay and magnet strips, wheels seem alot better now no bouncing wheels looking good now, took off the dogbone on rear tire and did it that way. :D

kingpin

ok Im getting bummed out, :mad: its getting cold not real cold but you can feel it coming and its getting darker soon:(, I hate this time of year. going to bring them in soon for the winter. :mad:

kingpin

also went to take her out today and that silver pipe I installed...guess what...it had a hair line slice next to the head and was leaking oil:mad: took it off and installed the stock muffler again. so I guess Im going to have to invest in a better pipe, but not till next spring...what a cheap pipe no jumping no rollovers...nothing just grass and pavement running:confused:.

GoffeeRedCat

kingpin said:
also went to take her out today and that silver pipe I installed...guess what...it had a hair line slice next to the head and was leaking oil:mad: took it off and installed the stock muffler again. so I guess Im going to have to invest in a better pipe, but not till next spring...what a cheap pipe no jumping no rollovers...nothing just grass and pavement running:confused:.
Yea the pipes that redcat sell sux!!! Save up for a CPI or a Dom pipe!

G

kingpin said:
ok Im getting bummed out, :mad: its getting cold not real cold but you can feel it coming and its getting darker soon:(, I hate this time of year. going to bring them in soon for the winter. :mad:
Low 100s for the highs this week. It's about 80 when I wake up. :D

G

GoffeeRedCat said:
Yea the pipes that redcat sell sux!!! Save up for a CPI or a Dom pipe!
desismileys_3383.gif The tuned pipes are far superior.

Deluge

kingpin said:
Yep. They're crap.

caveman

The weather is crap right now kingpin, I'm up by albany and its been raining since Wednesday. I finally fixed my exhaust mount and its been raining. The getting dark earlier sucks to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts